Friday, March 10, 2006

Sick Day

Called in sick today..

Got an extra 5 hrs sleep, feeling a thousand times better than i have all week. Though the reason I'm home is that I corked my thigh on Alipati's knee and my leg turned into an over-cooked hot cross bun. The good news is that i've booked myself into a 1hr massage for 2pm.. pure joy.

Sunrise, that I usually miss, this morning was sensational. Didn't get out of bed for it, it was too cold and I was having enough trouble rolling over let alone rolling out! So i just took a photo from my pillow. I can enjoy God's gifts from bed, brilliant.




ps. pure coincidence that the Kiwi's vs Windies Test match is on today.
I swear..

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2006, Blogger Justin said...

Eddo.

King.

Why does this not surpise me?

The J-Man

 
At March 10, 2006, Blogger Lachlan Payne said...

Eddo.

Didn't know you were in NZ.

LP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home